Friday, March 9, 2012

STAYING ON TOP OF YOUR INDUSTRY WITH TECHNOLOGY


The 5LINX App dominates my mobile phone and IPad.  I had just purchased my IPad 2 in December.  January 11 -14, 2012  5LINX held its International Event in  New Orleans.  It was at this convention that the My5LINX  App was announced for Android and Apple products.  The real excitment  was the announcement of 5LINX Velocity Tablet. 


HERE IS THE PACKAGE
  • Opportunity Video
  • Power Point Presentation
  • Success Stories
  • About 5LINX
  •                          Get Started Now
Now Authorized Independent Marketing Reps can now show their business any where a tablet and cell phone goes by using the video or power point presentation.  The same presentation is available on Lap Tops and Desk Top Computers.

Showing a long and successful track record of Platinum and Double Platinum Senior Vice Presidents sharing their success story is motivational, factual and inspirational.  There is plenty of room at the top not only for me to continue with my success, but to introduce other so they can build a successful Home-based business also.

Cathy's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment before leaving